Ok.. these are some of solutions implemented about the issue:

1. eliminate the ugly error page thrown by GAE .. and it was easy, setting
correctly our Guestbook.JSP file to show our personal errorPage (of course,
the design can be better)

<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" language="java" %>
<%@ page errorPage="/errorPage.jsp" isErrorPage="true" %>

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-r95hITXAf04/UXCgTWF3DFI/AAAAAAAAC0E/hes2VQbBy7g/s1600/igguestbook_issue02.jpg>

2.- to try eliminate or diminish"Datastore Read Operations", we have
implemented using "memcache"..but as you will see, not happens something
better..

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-oDzPSHq2ak8/UXCmygZ3JDI/AAAAAAAAC0U/ofzLEEBzwyY/s1600/igguestbook_issue03.jpg>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-a3tIKUzZFts/UXCm4PqlreI/AAAAAAAAC0c/3EmgX3XZLF4/s1600/igguestbook_issue04.jpg>

to implement "memcache" I use fist "key-only" thecnic, because according to
the manual has some advantages and because my uestbook is a grid (created
with table tag)

A *keys-only query* returns just the keys of the result entities instead of
the entities themselves, at lower latency and cost than retrieving entire
entities:

Query q = pm.newQuery("select id from " + Person.class.getName());
List<String> ids = (List<String>) q.execute();

of course, then with each "key", it was worked on memcache service
but, now I see that seems any query operation on datastore consumes
"Datastore Read Operation", even key-only operations.. so then, is there
some best technic to work with memcache? is it possible to do query on
memcache with GAE-Java?

can anybody tell me something about this ?

Note : I've not corrected yet recording of "empty ads" to keep the spam
attack and use it to improve my techniques GAE-Java development, and of
course, we will continue our testings

best to all
@Mlaynes