I'm using the new WTP functionality in Eclipse 4.3 with the latest Google
Plugin for Eclipse to run my local AppEngine war file. I'm using Maven for
my build too.

I can't seem to setup HRD support though. The launch configuration that is
generated doesn't have
  -Ddatastore.default_high_rep_job_policy_unapplied_job_pct=#    defined
and if I try to add it to the launch configuration, it seems to get removed
by whatever is automatically generating it.

Honestly, there seems to be a lot of half baked stuff in this. It is like
it is _almost_ there, but the last 90% is the hardest part. I'd love to
give some feedback to someone who is working on this stuff to try to help
make it better.

thanks,

jon