Hi,

Thanks for the response. We have tried with minimum connectionTimeout and
readTimeOuts also from 10-35 secs instead of using 60secs. Still the same
problem. If we go in for Backend instead of Fronend in Server B, can you
please tell me how that will solve this SocketTimeOutException?

Thanks.

Regards,
Anantha Krishnan