Hi,

We are a premium account user. We are running the FullText Search feature
in production for the past 3 days. Found the following weird behaviour in
fulltext search while accessing the results via the application as well as
text search viewer.

field1 = (value1 OR value2 OR value3) AND field2 = (value4)

Didn't return any results either from the application or the text search
viewer which is weird because the data was created and indexed as a
document successfully.

Then I tried the following in the viewer by removing the field1 filter,

field2 = (value4)

It showed up the result in text search viewer successfully.

Finally i tried the first query again which has the extra filter which is
this,

field1 = (value1 OR value2 OR value3) AND field2 = (value4)

It showed up the results in the text search viewer successfully.

The same first query which is shown above gave results via the application
also after that.

Why didn't the first query give the results when i tried for the first time
both in text search viewer as well as via the application?

Please give us a direction as how to solve this problem.

Thanks.

Regards,
Anantha Krishnan