On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 1:34 AM, Ananthakrishnan Venkatasubramanian <
ananthakrishnan.venkatasubraman...@a-cti.com> wrote:

> Why didn't the first query give the results when i tried for the first
> time both in text search viewer as well as via the application?

Does this occur primarily on new App Engine instances, or instances that
have been running for some time? Sometimes newly-created instances have
difficulties accessing App Engine services. You can test this by examining
the instance IDs on each log.

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 1:34 AM, Ananthakrishnan Venkatasubramanian <
ananthakrishnan.venkatasubraman...@a-cti.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are a premium account user

Just FYI, this forum is open to all, not just premium accounts. If you want
to utilize your premium support, you should email or call Google with the
contact information that you received as part of your support package.

I try to give people the same level of advice and explanation regardless
whether they have free or paid accounts :-)