Hi,

Clearly the search request came into the instance that has been running for
some time. Document was indexed successfully at 12:00:09 (UTC) and the
request for search came in at 12:00:45 (UTC), 12:01:47 (UTC), 12:01:49
(UTC), 12:03:08 (UTC) & 12:03:24 (UTC).

There was no instance restarts during these time.

Only in the last request came in at 12:03:24 (UTC), the results came
successfully (1 record found) and the other 4 requests for search which
came after indexing the document failed to return results (ie...0 records
found was the result being returned).

Please let me know if you need any other information regarding this.

Thanks.

Regards,
Anantha Krishnan.