Tapir, I really do not understand what you are trying to accomplish. Tim
was sharing his thoughts and you come back with childish stuff like this.
You are asking people to contribute their success stories to your other
thread. You have made some choices in how you responded in this thread. I
don't think those choices are likely to attract many to the other thread
you would like to get going.

>From reading some (not all, forgive me in advance - I know I'll need it) of
your posts over the last few days, it seems to me that you have already
made up your mind that GAE does not tend to meet your business
requirements. That is fine. But it seems almost as if you continue to post
in the hopes that some "white knight" is going to come along with a nugget
of information that you may have missed and make it work for you.
You have specific needs and very specific ideas. Do the work of putting
your model together and testing it. I think you have actually. If you have,
then trust your model - you have your answer.