On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 4:19 PM, DiTieM <dit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Vinni, Thank you for the quick reply.
> I did install appstats and try to find out if there were the bottle necks.

So as you can see from the AppStats graph, the vast majority of the request
is spent waiting for datastore and memcache operations - not with Endpoints
processing.

The problem here is you're doing too many calls to the datastore and
memcache. Even worse, you're making these calls serially, rather than in
parallel. I see you posted some code; I'm not entirely sure what it's
supposed to do (perhaps you could expand further), but the short
explanation is that you need to rewrite the code to make these calls
asynchronously, to batch your get/set calls, and to make much fewer calls
in the first place. See the memcache documentation at
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/memcache/clientclassfor
async info.

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 5:37 AM, DiTieM <dit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I thought of using this method to avoid putting big object in memcache.

How large are the objects you're storing in Memcache? Memcache objects can
be as large as 1 MB: you can fit a lot of data into a single object.  Push
as much data into a single object or set of objects as you can, then
retrieve them in one call.

 Consider also purchasing dedicated memcache (
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/adminconsole/memcache ) and
see if that helps performance.