Hi,

About your second problem below with the App Engine entry missing in Google
Developers Console, how do you have access to the project in question? Are
you added as an individual owner or editor in project permissions? If you
are added through a group, try getting added as an individual as App Engine
does not support group based access.

Regards, Michael