App Engine did have an issue which caused additional Datastore operations
for some apps between 11/19/14 16:26 and 11/21/14 03:03 PST. The additional
operations may have resulted in your app creating tasks that were executed
after the incident was resolved.

If you believe that you were affected, you should contact us using the
instructions here: https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/3420056