Hi again Kaan,

I found the case and discussion.   There were a few times when you got no
response for several days - I acknowledge that.  We will set up alarms to
make sure we respond to billing issues promptly, similarly to the alarms we
have for technical issues.

There was a message to you which summarized the various credits which
appeared on your invoice, but it came after the invoice itself!  This is
probably the SLA message that you mentioned.  I think the best solution
here would be to include links from the invoice to the reasons for each
charge or credit.  What do you think?

I like the feedback that support should be automated, faster, free to high
spenders, and more transparent about issues.  We will work on all of these
things.   Also, thanks for the kind words about John Lowry, I'll pass it
along.

Thanks for being an App Engine customer and promoter for so long.  I have
also used App Engine for 4+ years (before my current role in Google tech
support) but I never had an issue like this.  I hope we were able to show
that we're committed to your success.  Thanks for your feedback, it will
make App Engine stronger for everyone.

Best regards,

-Luke