I know it's little chances to get support here but I am bit desperate as
our account has been disabled and we are losing money due to disruption to
service.

When our credit card expired and we got new one I've updated CC details on
billing page for Google AppEngine but did not at Google Cloud Billing.
Unfortunately email associated with Google Cloud has not been monitored :(.

As a result our Google Cloud Billing account has been disabled and GAE
service stopped to work (*all our websites are down*).

I've updated credit card details and successfully reopened billing account
on Google Cloud but the GAE service still is "over quota".

The "Billing status" page says that "The current payment method is not
valid. Update it under Billing > Billing Settings." But it *IS* valid both
on Google AppEngine and Google Cloud.
I even manually paid $10 on Google Cloud to check the credit card details
are fine.

See screenshots:
GAE => Billing settings:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfk0ujh5bkgn90i/Screenshot%202015-01-21%2011.01.53.png?dl=0
GAE => Billing status:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gzyjj6aiwtwts1d/Screenshot%202015-01-21%2010.59.39.png?dl=0

Please note the "Billing status" is shown as "free" and the "Enable
billing" is disabled. I added personal credit card as a "backup" option but
that did not help.

GAE app: *myclassesapp*
Google Cloud Billing account for myclassesapp: 00E24E-43AF44-4A9EDD
Google Cloud Billing account ID: 0624-9112-4607-9990

I've send a request to billing support but it seems to me like a bug on GAE
admin so probably someone from tech support can assist quicker.

We would really appreciated any support on resolving this issue as soon as
possible.

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/67ee3a5b-eb3d-49ca-95c7-911483d33352%40googlegroups.com.