You can run Python3 already with Managed VMs, although the experience today
does not compare favorably to traditional GAE. I suspect the best course of
action is to file usability bugs against managed VMs until they work as
well or better than what you're used to. More specific is better.

Jeff

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CADK-0uhStt%2B7agrX7u8KbExePAyUgWqoDSMjKxqX-RpnqmvFrA%40mail.gmail.com.