I uploaded my site a few months ago and it is since deployed on my custom
domain: http://viamotion.viadialog.com.br/

Today, I wanted to update the site and the new version was deployed
on http://viamotion-br.appspot.com/ but my custom domain still shows the
previous version.

1. Why? In this case, I'm not talking about DNS propagation since nothing
has changed at the DNS setup level.
2. Going to the old GAE admin console (for some reason, I couldn't find
this menu in the new one), no domain is listed in domain setup. I don't
remember the process I went through when assigning my site to my custom
domain but I'm pretty sure it should have been in this section (and my
CNAME points to ghs.googlehosted.com.). I tried to add my domain (again)
but once I get to the Google Apps Admin console and see that the domain
viadialog.com.br is verified, I have no option to "push" it to GAE.

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/f7a43098-fc42-4f4d-9265-6f3854c1d8c4%40googlegroups.com.