I should add at this point that if the issue reports begin to converge, it
might be better to post a report to the Public Issue Tracker
<https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list> with label
"component-SDK". The choice of a Stack Exchange site vs. one of our public
issue trackers is basically influenced by whether you can determine the
root cause to be ours or your own to fix.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/dc8fac3a-c37d-483f-aab3-7d560c532b5c%40googlegroups.com.