Hey Mark,

We continue to look into this issue. The best thing to do would be to
create a Public Issue Tracker thread with your specific information so that
we can have a focused and clear context in which to track your issue, which
might be different or overlapping (we don't know from this point). We
monitor the Public Issue Tracker every day, so not to worry, we'll be in
contact quickly after your posting.

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 8:15:46 AM UTC-5, Marek Dusek wrote:

> Hello,
>
> may I ask how you solved the issue (as the link is no longer valid and the
> ticket ID disappeared from the public ticket listing)?
>
> We are facing similar issue on our GAE application - emails suddenly
> (within last days) stopped being delivered, although no change was made to
> the settings or code (and the mail quota in dev console is being updated
> properly).
>
> I believe there are similar posts on SO without any conclusion.
>
> Thank you,
> Marek Dusek
>
> On Friday, March 4, 2016 at 9:58:57 PM UTC+1, Nick (Cloud Platform
> Support) wrote:
>>
>> Hey Rob,
>>
>> Thanks for the link, and for posting in the right place :) We'll be
>> active on that thread shortly.
>>
>> On Friday, March 4, 2016 at 10:56:02 AM UTC-5, Rob Williams wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Nick,
>>>
>>> I've created
>>> https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=12786
>>>
>>> Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/d34effda-3619-40c5-b1f5-ccbc3da34799%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine] C... Petr Balogh
    • [google-appengi... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
    • [google-appengi... Rob Williams
      • [google-app... Rob Williams
      • [google-app... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
        • [google... Rob Williams
          • [go... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
            • ... Marek Dusek
              • ... Rob Williams
                • ... Rob Williams
              • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Gert
                • ... Rob Williams
                • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Gert
                • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Rob Williams
                • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Rob Williams
                • ... Jeff Schnitzer