Thanks george... I've read all that and I can't seem to figure it out...

I guess I'll just phrase a new question then.

*What is the specific configuration of the app.yaml file to permit my
google app engine project to function without me having to directly call
php file names?*

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 12:42:05 PM UTC-7, George (Cloud Platform
Support) wrote:

> Hello Jay-Nicolas,
>
> All details on how to deploy your PHP app to the app engine can be found
> in the "Deploying to App Engine" on-line document
> <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/php/getting-started/deploying-to-app-engine>.
>
> To call your app you are advised to use: http://[YOUR_PROJECT_ID].
> appspot.com .
>
> Your handlers are to be listed in the app.yaml file, as described on the
> "app.yaml Reference" page
> <https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/php/config/appref>.
>
> If this information is not what you need, or if you'd like more detail,
> you are welcome to return with more in-depth questions.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a4592db4-18a2-4bab-aca5-0ba525403519%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine]... Jay-Nicolas Hackleman
    • [google-appen... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-a... Jay-Nicolas Hackleman
        • [goog... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • [... Jay-Nicolas Hackleman
            • ... 'Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)' via Google App Engine
    • [google-appen... Jay-Nicolas Hackleman