I should mention as well: I started in Standard because the
dev_appserver.py functionality is not supported in flex either. It seems
like there are just too many differences here for my newbie brain to be
able to handle. Standard Env also deploys in a fraction of the time.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7a1eeaa5-5ed6-4d6b-98b4-76f73a6ac24e%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine]... Jay-Nicolas Hackleman
    • [google-appen... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-a... Jay-Nicolas Hackleman
        • [goog... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • [... Jay-Nicolas Hackleman
            • ... 'Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)' via Google App Engine
    • [google-appen... Jay-Nicolas Hackleman