Anyone tried Beanstalk? Is it any better?

I’ve recently had a run-in with Azure where I had to store some stuff for a
customer in their S3-like blob store service. It was a nightmare. Insanely
over-engineeered to the point that it becomes impossible to figure out how to
do the simplest things. Much like GAE’s trajectory.

Ima coin a new law: All PAAS services will expand until they are
indistinguishable from IAAS.