Thank you for your feedback, Alexey and I understand your concerns. I
however encourage you to use the issue tracker links for creation of
features[1] that you consider would be nice to have on GCP. The team are
committed to reviewing such requests and considering how these requests fit
into the GCP Road map.

Similarly, You could always submit issue links to request clarifications
and better explanations on particular GCP Documentations that you may be
using. These requests will be reviewed and forwarded to the Documentation
team who further review the details and provide the needed updates on the
Documentation page.

Our team are always looking for ways to make GCP products and its
documentation pages better.

Thank you for your understanding.

[1]https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers#feature_requests
[2]https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers#trackers-list