I have this same issue. Can you provide the correct link to create a
support ticket for this particular issue?

On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 11:19:50 AM UTC-4 George (Cloud Platform
Support) wrote:

> Has your app verification progressed meanwhile? You should keep in contact
> with the consent screen verification team, who is expected to verify and
> eventually approve your consent screen. You might be well entitled to
> support, so opening a support ticket in place of Groups postings should
> allow for direct and personalized help in this matter. You may also
> consider opening an issue in the Public Issue Tracker
> <https://issuetracker.google.com/>, if you need guidance in checking with
> the verification team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/02372b24-e689-4c83-9f88-de6e2a6001f8n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-app... System Account
    • [googl... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [g... Eddie Davis
        • ... 'Alexis (Google Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • ... Eddie Davis
            • ... 'artemisg' via Google App Engine