Ah, Nathan saw the exact same thing as I did, but responded publicly
and faster than I could privately :-).

It seems like you've amended your front page (or was it there before
already?) to indicate the source of the binaries and data files
checked in. That code is under GPL, which is just fine and in line
with the license you announce for your project. So, we're all good.

Thanks for using Google Code!
- Dave