Hello,

I've been playing around a bit with wave bots on the app engine
architecture and I was wondering if anyone knows how to add a direct
anchor link without using a wavelet?

For example, if I have a blip named "blip", obviously doing something
like

blip.getDocument().append("<a href=\"http://www.google.com\";> To
Google </a>");

will not work as that will only insert the escaped text of the anchor
instead of the anchor itself.

Now I would assume that I would use something like

blip.getDocument().appendElement(?)

but there is no element type for anchors defined at

http://wave-robot-java-client.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/doc/com/google/wave/api/ElementType.html

This seems strange to me as the native widget bar has an anchor
element in it. (Also, the documentation for ElementType is terrible.)

Hopefully I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks for any help you can give.

--
Entropyfails