Absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!

Here is the documentation for setAnnotation in TextView. I believe
that is insufficient for me to have discovered this on my own. Is
there a list of acceptable annotations anywhere? Can we get proper
links to these in the documentation?

void setAnnotation(Range range,
                   java.lang.String name,
                   java.lang.String value)
Sets an annotation affecting the specified range of the document.
Parameters:
range - The range over the document affected by this operation.
name - The name of the annotation.
value - The value of the annotation.

Thanks again for your help!

---