Dear Timofonic,

Your list of requests can be broken down to the following core ideas:
-private groups. Facility already exist via Google Groups integration -and
this will become useful as soon as the ACL gets implemented.

> Another idea is making it social, creating "channels" like in chats
> per interests or locations. Those must avoid the chaotic way of social
> networks (and lack of integration of IRC or webchats), messing all
> content in a same place but separating them instead and having a real
> time chat place too.

Since the number of public waves are rather handful now (compared to the
public web), this can be managed ATM: Groups for
waves<http://www.wavesyndication.com/> (shameless plug :P )
I don't know how scalable public channels are -it boils down to usage
patterns, for which we really don't have much data.

> The idea is able to replace most services I used or csing by Wave:
> Photo sharing, social networks, private blogs, private wikis, private
> forums, small mailing lists...
>
> In social networks there are lots of them and total a segmentation.
> Why not merge it (Orkut, re you alive outside Brazil and some other
> country?) into Wave and make a proper redesign so become effective and
> really useful for everything? Social, proffessional, media, hobbies...

A social networking gadget is under development, and yes, I'm primarily
aiming for an integration approach (multiple social networking merge into a
single configurable Wave gadget).

Regards,
SDr