On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:09 PM, olemis <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, this is the first message I post to this list so I'll try to
> introduce myself ...
>
> My name is Olemis Lang (have to fix the name in the From field) . I am
> a mostly a developer (a tester sometimes ;o) and recently I've
> released TracGViz plug-in [1]_ in order to integrate this PMS with
> Google's Techs (e.g. WikiFormatting to embed iGoogle gadgets, Google
> Visualization API ... and GWave coming soon ;o)
>
> I love snakes but also like coffee ;o) ... and I am very active at
> trac-users and testing-in-python mailing lists too
>
> First of all, Wave is great ! Let's make it better !
> :o)
>
> My Qs below
>
> On Oct 9, 6:50 am, Silicon Dragon <sdr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear Timofonic,
> >
> > Your list of requests can be broken down to the following core ideas:
> > -private groups. Facility already exist via Google Groups integration
>
> Q:
>    - You mean that I can add mailing lists as participants in a
> wave ? If true :

Yes: try adding wav...@googlegroups.com for example (same way you add
pub...@a.gwave.com   :type it in contacts first, disregard "not exist"
message, add anyway, then add to the wave)

>    - What mailing lists are supported ?

We have only observed participants recognised as "groups" with Google Groups
mailing lists (@googlegroups.com), and the single public account (
pub...@a.gwave.com)

>    - Where can I find more info about this ? I searched a lot but I
> only found

     this message in the middle of a long list of irrelevant
> results ... :-/
>      (my search skills are really bad )

It's not really your search skills -rather, Google Wave is currently not
taking advantage of any waveranking functionality, but rather ranks search
results by latest modified. Coupled this with the high noise makes specific
functionality search problematic (I'm looking at you Google!)
New: you can also notify mailing lists about the existence of private, or
public waves: read more about it on Mail - Wave integration:
WaveNotifiy<https://wave.google.com/wave/#restored:wave:googlewave.com!w%252BuOcHp3yOA>

Happy Waving,
-The Dragon