Hello,

I am thinking about to use Wave as a main method of conversations on
my own web site. This means, I should have an ability to restrict
access to certain messages and/or threads to the participants only.
Sorry if the answer is obvious, I am still waiting for the Wave
Sandbox access to be granted to me.

Second question is where the Wave conversations are to be stored? If
the storage is on Google servers, will it be free of charge or, if
not, how much should I expect to pay for such a service? Of course, it
might be too early to ask about it, but before rely on the service for
my future development I wanna know something beforehand.

Thanks,
Alf.