On Sun, 2009-10-18 at 17:07 -0700, Alf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am thinking about to use Wave as a main method of conversations on
> my own web site. This means, I should have an ability to restrict
> access to certain messages and/or threads to the participants only.
> Sorry if the answer is obvious, I am still waiting for the Wave
> Sandbox access to be granted to me.
>
> Second question is where the Wave conversations are to be stored? If
> the storage is on Google servers, will it be free of charge or, if
> not, how much should I expect to pay for such a service? Of course, it
> might be too early to ask about it, but before rely on the service for
> my future development I wanna know something beforehand.

Hi Alf,

To answer your first questions:

- All waves are restricted to participants by default. This means you
actively have to declare a wave to be public to allow non wave
participants to get access to them.

- If you utilise the Google Wave service then the waves will be stored
on Googles servers. Your participants will also need Google Wave
accounts to be able to access the waves.

--
James Purser
Collaborynth