Hi Pamela,

I have been working on giving you a minimal example but I'm now
finding the "Uncaught TypeError's" on almost any wave that has
multiple gadgets inserted in Chrome or Safari (i.e. yes no maybe
gadgets or see my minimal example
http://waveyscience.appspot.com/eqygadget/test.xml). However, the
example gadgets seem to keep working after this error occurs but mine
don't for some reason. This is the latest Chrome/Safari on Mac (when
Safari doesn't crash outright ;-)). I don't always get these errors,
but often, and particularly on waves which have lots of gadgets.

Where is the best place to report Wave bugs? Getting these errors with
Yes/No/Maybe gadget makes me think this is not my bug.

Also, I don't mean to complain, but I've put a significant amount of
effort into trying to narrow down the source of the problem, build a
simple test case etc. Google Wave JS has debug versions available (I
can see them if I change &debug=0 to &debug=1) but I can't put Wave in
debug mode which means I can't use them to get a line number or much
useful information about where in the Wave js code the error is
occurring. I understand this is a dev preview so I don't expect no
problems, but for both of our productivities, it would be nice to have
access to a debug mode (on a related note I got an email telling me to
choose a username for the sandbox but never heard back, although from
what I hear sandbox doesn't have debug mode anymore).

Thanks for any help.
Jonny

--
Jonathan J Hunt <j...@42quarks.com>