Hey Jonathan-
Yes, sorry that I haven't been able to spend more time on your example yet.
Gadgets debugging can be really frustrating, due to the nature of them being
embedded.

We're working on re-enabling debug log, that issue is here:
http://code.google.com/p/google-wave-resources/issues/detail?id=325

That may not help you as much as you'd desire however -- it's most useful
for just logging state deltas and other messages.

If it's a bug that affects API development, you can log it in the API issue
tracker and we will try to respond within a few days.
For a bug like that (the error w/multiple gadgets), it's helpful if you can
add one of us to the Wave and specify the URL in the issue.
I just tried a quick replication, in case we broke something badly in last
release, and I couldn't get the error.

- pamela