Thanks Jonathan,

I will try that also (replace the <Require feature="wave"/>) and
report back, but in a quick skim of that script I didn't see anything
that stood out as being a potential issue that I am seeing. The only
weird thing I saw was 'a' as an undefined global and don't know how
that would conflict with any of the other scripts or libs being
loaded. I am also using <Require feature="setprefs"/> and <Require
feature="dynamic-height"/>

If anyone wants to check out my gadget, its very early test version is
here (but still needs work!) >> http://www.visionjinx.net/wave/wavebeta1.xml

@Jonathan The one thing I seen in yours (that stood out) is
tags, just the content as these should be generated by the gadgets API
already. >>
http://code.google.com/apis/gadgets/docs/fundamentals.html#Content_Type
the content that would normally go inside the <body> tag."

I kinda doubt this will cause your issues though, just an FYI is all.

Thanks to Pamela also for your help here! :)

Cheers!
Vision Jinx