Reporting back on serializing objects and submitting them as delta.

I tried again using simplejson and the result is what I described
earlier without explicitly encoding them: the gadget breaks (i.e. in
this case it doesn't get
appended to the blip) and yet I see no errors in the log.

Let me know if need more info.

Agustin.