Hi Teddy, can you paste a few lines from your outgoing json containing the
strings you think could be causing the problem and maybe the bit of code
you're using to submit the delta and encode it?

I ended up using Pamela's suggestion but I'll be happy to try your code and
see if I find something.

Agustin.