Looking at the structure of the Python API, it appears that context is
a variable that is specific to a certain request, to act upon that
request, you would need to pass the context variable off to the other
instances of the Robot in some fashion. If you can achieve that, then
just grab the right context variable and do a context.GetBLipById
(["blipId"]).GetDocument().

I don't know how you would go about doing that, or even if it would
work if you managed to pass context around, but your best bet is
probably the persistence implementation for python, and saving and

Good luck on your inter-wave application.