First of all thanx for your reply but let me summarize it just to understand
if i got it right.

If a robot is partecipating in two waves (one of which even created by
himself), he cannot access data contained in wave B in response to an event
fired in wave A (clearly knowing the id of the wave/wavelet/blip).

My attempt is to use a personalized wave as a 'configuration file' for every
single user partecipating to a wave having the robot as member. The
infrastructure would allow this easily but a method like
Load<Wave/Wavelet/Blip>(<<wave/wavelet/blip>Id>) is missing imho. Such a
method would let the contex passed in events to be enriched upon need.

Any tips on how or confirmation that it is not possible to realize it?
Paolo