We have been developing similar robots. This has to do with the underlying
robot protocol - all it does it send a list of events that happened on the
wave and read back a list of operations. The event bundle, as its called,
which is sent only contains the data about the wave that has been modified
(and even not all blips in there).

The only way to do something like this is to have the robot save the state
of the configuration wave in a DB when you get events on that wave and then
read from that DB when events occur on the "real" wave.

--
http://blog.thewe.net
http://twitter.com/theWE_