Hi everyone
          I am embeding a wave on website but the problem is that to
view that wave user must be logged in to wavesandbox.Is there any plan
in future that when user open page containing wave it will show sign
in page and than after logging in user is redirected back to the
website where wave is embeded.
   Other thing is if I know user name and password of the user`s
wavesandbox account then is there any way to sign in automatically
when user open page containing wave.Or in other words I am looking for
singal sign on like facility.

With Best Regards
Ravinder Singh Maan