Yeah right now is just a sing in process since it is in preview, and
waves are stored in a closed server, not sure how it will be later,
but in the mean time you might want to look at this:
http://antimatter15.com/wp/2010/01/wave-reader-4-6 it's a way to see
waves without having to log in :D but can't interact with it, meaning
no way to reply to blips :S