I have a robot that can create a new wave based on some conditions. My
problem is that I am unable to programatically get the wave id of this
newly created wave. I'm writing the robot in java, and here are the
things I've tried.

1. Call getWaveId on the new wave. This returns a TBD..... string.
2. Give a callback data document as part of the create method. The
callback data document is not present in the data document map.
3. Assuming the values would be updated later, I wrote a cron job (app
engine) to get the wave id from the wavelet object. The wavelet object
is not updated with the wave id.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,
Karan