@Eric

The profiles are still disabled, you can not see an avatar or the
realname.

If you add your robot to a wave short after deployment it needs to be
cached, in the wave itself you won't see any changes, but if you are
working with datastorages you can see the robot perform altough
nothing happens "outside".
In the AppEngine overview you can also see the robot "working".

Actually the developing for wave preview and sandbox is the same. I do
not understand what you are asking for, the sandbox only gives you
other features like XML export, annotationview... whatever more.

So back to Topic:
Thanks Pamela for (announcing) the new API, couldn't really look
inside but I can't wait to iterate over all blips ;)
Do you update your exporty bot with the iteration?
I guess you know, that I am hosting the "java-export-brother" portexy
and will update it in 1-2 weeks. Currently working on a PDF export.

Do you have an exact usecase of the active part of the api? I've seen
Austin's Googlecode bot and I was really impressed!
Good work devs' :D