Hi Eric--

Have you looked at the logs? I recommend always keeping your logs open at
the same time as testing your robot. It will show you the incoming/outgoing
JSON, and any errors.
Info on debugging with logs is here:
http://code.google.com/apis/wave/articles/robotdebugging.html#AppEngineLogs

<http://code.google.com/apis/wave/articles/robotdebugging.html#AppEngineLogs>-