we should take a vote on wave ;-)

From: fabioluciome...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:10:35 -0300
Subject: Re: [Google Wave APIs] Re: Google Wave is Dead
To: google-wave-api@googlegroups.com

I agree with Eric. There is no time to the people understand e be used with
Wave.

2010/8/5 Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>

I really think Google is being very short-sighted in how they are dealing with
Wave. The biggest problem is that it was not publicized nearly wide enough, and
was not easily open to enough people soon enough.

I still think the proper thing to do is just integrate Wave with GMail and give
more people good reasons to use GMail.

Wave is one of the best inventions since e-mail itself. It dramatically
improves how people communicate and collaborate. We just haven't been given
long enough to get familiar with it and incorporate it into our daily lives.

Please Google - don't let Wave die.

Eric Kolotyluk

Fábio Lúcio Meira