Hi,
I've put together a live demo for the TreeTable stuff in my branch.
You can find the demo link in the wiki page that I've created
containing a minimalistic tutorial:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/TreeTable

As you can see from the demo I've simplified the table creation by
adding header information to the column definitions, providing typed
column definitions with proper filtering, sorting and editing.
The tables can now handle implicit data and header table creation, so
creating a TreeTable is now as simple as can be.
I've migrated the ImageBundles to ImmutableResourceBundle, localized
the strings by using i18n Messages and used CssResource for styling.
I've moved all classes required both on client and server side to the
share subpackage and added an ant task to create the gwt-incubator-
servlet.jar containing these classes.

Any feedback is welcome!