Hi,
I've added another button to flatten the tree. So you are able to sort
and filter all items in table view.
In tree view filtering still applies only to top level items and
sorting is applied for each set of children.
TODO:
-Keep selection when switching between tree and table view
-Localization of operator tooltips

Before I spend more work on the tables I'd like to see if the changes
will make it back into the incubator trunk as my planned changes will
be more radical (and because of that most likely will be rejected...)
My planned changes (in my branch) if I'll find the time:
- Bugfixes (column resize bugs, empty table bugs)
- Merge AbstractScrollTable, ScrollTable and PagingScrollTable to
ScrollTable.
- Implement ScrollTable and RemoteScrollTable with implicit TableModel
creation (equivalent to TreeTable)
- Remove SortableGrid as sorting will be done in the model
- Implement ColumnSortInfo for each column type (as you can add more
sorting capabilities than just ascending/descending - what about
natural = initial order etc.)
- Clean up the code (sorting and filtering logic is currently spread
around many classes and can be simplified once the tables are merged)
- Implement some more column definitions for StringArray/Enum columns
where you have a selection of strings, boolean and others
- Implement EditableColumnDef instead of editable parameter
- Provide proper cell editors for standard column types
- Use fixed DateBox for DateFilter
- Implement fixed first column
- Hide/Show columns
- Drag&drop column order (based on Fred Sauer's d&d)