Last one looks good to me, although the directory names personally
don't bother me too much as I view them as hidden non-user visible
URLs. If shortness is actually a major requirement, might I suggest
moving to modified base64 encoded strongnames, as that would collapse
the length of the prefixes from 128/4=32 chars to 128/6= 21 chars. :)

-Ray