http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/7
File user/src/com/google/gwt/event/logical/shared/HasNativeEvent.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/7#newcode32
Line 32: }
Should this interface  be in gwt.event.dom.client instead?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/5
File user/src/com/google/gwt/event/shared/GwtEvent.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/5#newcode162
Line 162:
As we now have a protected kill, can we remove onRelease?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/9
File user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/Event.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/9#newcode55
Line 55: public static class NativePreviewEvent extends
GwtEvent<NativePreviewHandler>
Can we use the same pattern we use for the the other events? "Represents
a preview of a native event" perhaps?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/9#newcode76
Line 76: if (handlers != null) {
To allow the compiler to optimize this code out, I think you also need
to check if TYPE is not null.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/9#newcode81
Line 81: singleton.revive();
this can be in an else, as you do not need to revive if you just created
it.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/9#newcode86
Line 86: for (int i = numHandlers - 1; i >= 0; i--) {
Can we use the 1.5 style for construct here?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/9#newcode102
Line 102: static Type<NativePreviewHandler> getType() {
This is normally public.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/9#newcode151
Line 151: *
We should note here that isCanceled will still return true.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/9#newcode196
Line 196:
On the other events, we decided not to expose the protected setter. Is
there a reason to here?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/9#newcode356
Line 356:
I think using ArrayList as the declaration is slightly more efficient.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/12
File user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/PopupPanel.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606/diff/1/12#newcode270
Line 270: private HandlerRegistration nativePreviewHandlerRegistration =
null;
we usually do not include nulls here to stop the compiler from
generating a useless initial statement.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/606