Let's not add this extra type JsArrayBase into the hierarchy. Why can't we
just push the various methods down? We can always factor upward in the
future. If we need shared implementation, we can factor that out into a
package-private JsArrayImpl class.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Freeland Abbott <gwt.team.fabb...@gmail.com