>From this patch (the bigger impact is my earlier one, which already had at
least the "after" form thrashed on), the new, sublogger-using format is:
     [java] Compiling module com.google.gwt.sample.broken.Broken
     [java]    Scanning for additional dependencies:
file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/fabbott/My%20Documents/GWT/gwt-trunk/samples/broken/src/com/google/gwt/sample/broken/client/BrokenRpc.java
     [java]       Computing all possible rebind results for
'com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.BrokenRpcService'
     [java]          Rebinding
com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.BrokenRpcService
     [java]             Invoking <generate-with
class='com.google.gwt.user.rebind.rpc.ServiceInterfaceProxyGenerator'/>
     [java]                Generating client proxy for remote service
interface 'com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.BrokenRpcService'
     [java]                   [ERROR]
com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.AbstractTopInterface has no available
instantiable subtypes. (reached via
com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.AbstractTopInterface)
     [java]                      [ERROR]    subtype
com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.AbstractTopInterface is not instantiable
     [java]                      [ERROR]    subtype
com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.AbstractSerializableChildClass is not
instantiable
     [java]                      [ERROR]    subtype
com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.ConcreteSerializableChildClassNoCtor is
not default instantiable (it must have a zero-argument constructor or no
constructors at all) and has no custom serializer. (reached via
com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.AbstractTopInterface)
     [java]                      [ERROR]    subtype
com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.AbstractNonSerializableClass is not
instantiable
     [java]                      [ERROR]    subtype
com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.AbstractSerializableClass is not
instantiable
     [java]                   [ERROR]
com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.ConcreteSerializableChildClassNoCtor is
not default instantiable (it must have a zero-argument constructor or no
constructors at all) and has no custom serializer. (reached via
com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.AbstractTopInterface)
     [java]    [ERROR] Errors in
'file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/fabbott/My%20Documents/GWT/gwt-trunk/samples/broken/src/com/google/gwt/sample/broken/client/BrokenRpc.java'
     [java]       [ERROR] Line 144:  Failed to resolve
'com.google.gwt.sample.broken.client.BrokenRpcService' via deferred binding
     [java]    [ERROR] Cannot proceed due to previous errors

And the before, in which the sub-entries were glommed into the top-level one
as a multi-line entry (because there was no Problem structure, merely a
single String entry), was:

[...]
     [java]  subtype