http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33843/diff/1/3
File tools/soyc-vis/src/com/google/gwt/soyc/SoycDashboard.java (left):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33843/diff/1/3#oldcode174
Line 174: return unescaped;
This method looks fishy to me.  The first argument to String.replaceAll
is a regex, which is why the original escapeXml method required a
backslash before the character to be escaped (which becomes two
backslashes in the Java source).  Here I think you want a first (regex)
argument like "\\&" and a second (string) argument like "&".

On 2009/06/08 15:16:40, kathrin wrote:
> I'm unsure when we stopped calling this method, but did we make sure
our byte
> counts (when compared to the size of the file on disk, non-gzipped)
are correct?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/33843