I did not review the tests that were blocked, but they don't seem that
bad in general.  I am a bit surprised at a few of them, but we can
improve them later.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/1/32
File user/src/com/google/gwt/junit/DoNotRunWith.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/1/32#newcode27
Line 27: * want each exception to be listed separately here.
It seems like in some cases, such as testing a mobile platform feature,
you might want to only test a specific platform.  So, while I think
exceptions for tests that don't work should be done this way, I also see
the utility of having a RunWith annotation.

This obviously can be done later.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/1/32#newcode29
Line 29: * TODO(amitmanjhi): Make this work with batching of test cases.
What happens now regarding batching?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/1/34
File user/src/com/google/gwt/junit/JUnitShell.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/1/34#newcode398
Line 398: private static final int TEST_BEGIN_TIMEOUT_MILLIS = 6000000;
I assume this was for testing and should be reverted.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/1/34#newcode736
Line 736: && bannedPlatforms.contains(Platform.Htmlunit);
This can be done later, but in the next-gen build discussions we were
talking about labelling a test as flaky on a platform and it would still
be run but a failure wouldn't block the build.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/1/35
File user/src/com/google/gwt/junit/Platform.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/1/35#newcode22
Line 22: * between Htmlunit and non-Htmlunit platforms.
How can you represent non-HTMLUnit platforms when there is only one
value?  Also, you might want to use different browser emulations in
HTMLUnit and specify those as well (ie, HtmlunitFF3).

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/1/33
File user/src/com/google/gwt/junit/RunStyleHtmlUnit.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/1/33#newcode93
Line 93: // TODO(jat): is this necessary?
Did you investigate this TODO?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/38/1001
File eclipse/user/.classpath (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809/diff/38/1001#newcode6
Line 6: <classpathentry kind="con"
path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>
Apparently the diff didn't match what was in trunk -- see the error: old
chunk mismatch

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/54809